1. Roots have to be long enough to lay on the base plate of the Orchitop.
2. Remove all organic particles from the roots by cleaning them under warm water. .
3. Clay pebbles 8/16 are best.
4. Fill in only one-pebble-layer or put the orchid directly into Orchitop without any base layer. Fill in clay pebbles and ensure that all spaces are filled with clay pebbles.
5. 24 hours after repotting remove coaster, put Orchitop with plant into bathtube and rinse intensively.
6. Put on coaster again and put plant to the destinated location. Take care that the plant doesn´t get `cold feet´ especially in winter.
7. Two days after repotting fill coaster completely with water.
8. During the first two months spray orchids in the morning with warm water.
9. To avoid salination use salaries water e.g. rain water
10. The coaster is refilled when it is empty and dry. Exception: plants in clay pebbles 2-4mm or plants which demand less water due to rest period.